1. Hand out small survey on which group they would like to look up.
2. After looking at the groups take the top three, break them into groups and have them look up stereotypes, struggles, groups or foundations that help, some team building exercises to help learn about the group.
3. Offer the mentioned websites to help the students.
4. Check on progress and offer guidence and positive reinforcement.
5. Following day, ask to give presentation of what they learned no more than 2 pages or 5 mins long.
6. Have everyone write a 2-3 page paper on what they learned about all three groups.
7. Grade papers on content.
8. Watch documentary A Class Divided to reinforce learning Diversity.